The green industrial revolution has begun. With a government commitment to make the UK a net-zero carbon economy by 2050, there is pressure on individuals, businesses, and industries to go green.
But how can you make an impact to net-zero emissions?
On 20th April, Lorien is hosting a virtual event to look at the future of green in business. Join us for a lively panel discussion, featuring industry leaders on environmentalism, sustainability, and people culture. We’ll be exploring how to implement the green agenda at a distance, how you can help within your day to day role, and how to drive cultural change.
With practical tips and ideas on implementing and driving net zero across people and processes, in and out of the office, we hope to help you create a cleaner, greener business.
Our Panellists (left to right)
- Christos Tsaprounis - Head of People & Culture - Auto Trader
- James Rowlands - Lead Policy & Public Affairs Manager - Nationwide
- Sarah Benson - Environment Manager, Corporate Responsibility - KPMG
- Chaired by Ilona Alcock - Elevate GM
- Bev Taylor - Director of Energy & Environment - Bruntwood Works
We look forward to seeing you (virtually) at the event!